1. Okay, so this first one might sound a bit odd however, I guarantee it! The most effective primer you can buy in the drugstore is an men’s shaving balm. Nivea’s Men’s Sensitive Balm for Post-Shave is by far the best primer I’ve ever tried. A Dutch makeup expert from YouTube, Nikkie de Jager is believed to have discovered this technique. Apply the balm as you would apply any other primer. Let it set for 20 seconds or so until it feels sticky on your skin. Apply your foundation directly over it and let it last for the whole day! One of the greatest benefits is that you can purchase this foundation at just $5.00 in Target.
2. I think L’Oreal offers the finest best conceal and foundation from Milani Cosmetics in the drugstore. If you have dry skin or is looking for a dewy, smooth finish the TRUE MATCH(tm) Lumi Healthy Luminous makeup is fantastic. If your more oily or you prefer matte finishes You’ll be delighted with it. INFALLIBLE(r) Pro-Matte Foundation. One of the best features of these foundations are their price! Both are less than $13.00 and are available in Walgreens, Target or Walmart.
3. If you’re looking for concealer products, Maybelline’s ME(r) Concealer is a great choice. It’s a dupe of the YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE Radiance Perfecting Pen that costs the astronomical $42.00 as compared to the concealer from Maybelline costing $6.49.
4. To highlight and contour, Nyx has a few products that work well and can serve dual functions. If you’re looking for an application that is cream-based, then grab one of the NYX Wonder Stick. If you want to use powder, you cannot be wrong with their HIGHLIGHT AND CONTOUR PRO PAPLETTE. Both are affordable with $25.00 to purchase the palette as well as $12.00 to purchase the sticks.
5. For a dazzling highlight, go to Colourpop and pick up the Super Shock Highlighter’s. At the moment, Colourpop is only available on the internet, but their products are cheap and worth the price. This is only $8.00!
6. One of Sephora’s most popular products of blush are NARS blush color Orgasm and with good reason it’s stunning! But, it’s priced at $30.00. If you’re searching to find the same gorgeous, glittery, pink shade, go to Walgreens as well as CVS instead. Milani Cosmetics makes a beautiful replica known as Luminoso. It’s flawlessly applied and just $8.00!
7. For eyeshadows, I recommend buying a multi-purpose palette that can last for an extended period of time. Morphe has a wide selection of 35 palettes of shadows. The prices for all palettes start at $23.00. This is less than a dollar per shadow! The most infamous Urban Decay Naked palettes, cost a hefty $54 for each palette, which is equivalent approximately $4.50 for each shadow. The Morphe palettes are top-quality and easy to blend.
8. The next item is the most affordable in this list. Jordana Easyliner for Lips Retractable Pencil is a great pencil. They last for a long time and are available in 8 shades. They’re just $2.49 each! Also they are available on Walgreens.com currently they’re buying one get one fifty percent off! You can purchase the entire line for $15.00 which is less than one KAT E Everlasting Lipliner
9. Another product Colourpop creates that is fantastic and reasonably priced are their ultra matte Lips.They’re long-lasting and feel comfortable on lips.
10. The importance of having a quality brush set is much more crucial than is commonly thought. If the makeup brush isn’t better then the makeup product it will be useless or not, it will be applied poorly. There are two options available for brushes that are affordable. The first one is those from the real Techniques kits. They have a variety of eye and face kits and also their own makeup sponges.